Fap to NG acts: Ocelot Fap to NG acts: Ocelot

I laughed.

Now this is my #1 favorite NG series from now on!

QwertyBoi responds:

:D

Gunman 0.1 Gunman 0.1

Good

You did that in photoshop? Looks more like you did everyting in flash to me...

I like the graphic style you used in the flash and I especially love that "radio" voice from that guy in the gray clothes. But this isn't really a masterpiece that will win an award exactly.

JenSimons responds:

Especially the smoke and fire effects of the gun were made in photoshop. I never knew you could use psd's in flash. And an award? I dont think so either. Would be rather silly for 1 days work :D.

NG AktionSkriptors collab NG AktionSkriptors collab

Truly a masterpiece

What a eye candy... I hope this gets to the front page so everyone can see and experience all thouse feelings i just feelt while watching this.

Good work!

Another Day Seven Another Day Seven

Boring flash with original style

You have proved for me that the another day series is a dull and boring series. I will never watch an another day flash again

MONKKEY chapter 1 MONKKEY chapter 1

Not worth the load...

I can't say i was impressed by the story and i don't think the whole series won't become a big success on newgrounds...

littleFoot littleFoot

looks good, tastes bad

Better flashes requieres better reviews. But better reviews means harder judgments, Mwohahaha!

I got some really big problem to see why people like this flash so much. Well obvious the main reason is the graphics. The graphics are wonderful. Infact... i think littleFoot offer some of the greatest graphics you can find on newgrounds. But then again when i said "graphics", i meant background graphics. I'm sorry to say this but when i take a look at the background-graphics i think to myself. "Hmm... how many disney movies did this guy look at when he animated this flash?". I really mean it. Your background looks like it was from a disney movie but the background-graphics has some magic looking feeling in it. Wich i like... But i wasn't so impressed by the character design but i understand that frame-by-frame artists like you stick to easily drawn characters so when they move it'll look smooth in everyway there is in animation.

oh yes! And now for my favorite part of reviewing. The story!

I can't say i was impressed by the story. It didn't happen so much and if it wan't for all eye-candy, i would have got bored already at the beginning of littleFoot. Now that's a really good question, what did happen? That thing called littleFoot (or at least i think it was) ran away from his mommy, that brown thing with horns decided to play with littleFoot. As i said before, if it wasn't for the graphics i would have shut down the flash at the beginning. I hope the story will be better in littleFoot2...

I'm sorry over my grammer, the time is 4AM right now were i live and i still can't believe why i'm not in my bed... good night

Feel Good Inc. Collab Feel Good Inc. Collab

Candy for everyone! Except for you, luckyDesign

What the hell did luckydesign do in this collaboration!? A 2 sec long part with two crappy drawn graphic symbols moving across the screen and a monkey playing the guitar?! If you ever going to start another collab, don't take the shortest part and make something people will remember when they look back at that collab. This time i think it was Gunter Swanhs parts people will remember

Luckydesign is surely the best example you can get for stealing other peoples work without doing a god damn thing yourself so congratulations Luckydesign! Your one step closer for being newgrounds worst collaboration-partner. I hope your happy

Lucky responds:

f*** you jackass

Megaman Collab Megaman Collab

So-So for a collab

there are few sprite movies i accually like, but this is not one of them

Sit With The Guru Sit With The Guru

WTF was that?

maybe i would have liked it if i was high, too bad for you i ain't

mannynose responds:

drugs are bad for you anyway

Bra Bashing Bra Bashing

So-So

Foamy is beginning to get boring, maybe you should start comming up with another ideas